Thursday, March 12, 2009


So here I am .....

Several months ago I was encouraged (pushed) by my husband to get off my arse and get my creativity out there in the real world. I have and Etsy site now. If you are not familiar with Etsy.com - you need to be! It is most awesome! There are so many artists out there that have so much to offer and you get this really feel good sense about doing business with the creators in person. I had done a lot of reading and research and at the time it just seemed to be the best move for me and I am so happy that I did it. I have made some sales, earned respect from friends and family and I have made so many friends through Etsy.

Recreationalart.etsy.com is my second home. I am often torn between spending my time listing my products or reading blogs and forums to better learn what I need to do next to promote my shop. I am constantly learning. Hopefully in my future blogs I can share with you things that I have learned, you may know of some or all of them but maybe I can be of some help to some of you .

No comments: