Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I've been lazy!!!


With my son graduating on Saturday and family in town for the celebration and a family picnic on Sunday, then with yesterday being my birthday the party was just somehow extended. But today everyone has gone and left us. The house seems empty, especially with my son off to New York for the week for a graduation present. Today I feel I should be up and around picking up and putting things back together...but I really don't want to. So, I am going to take one more day off before getting back to life.

4 comments:

lidia paradis said...

Ciao!!
Ho trovato il tuo simpatico commento sul mio blog, lo hai lasciato qualche tempo fa e solo adesso mi sono reso conto che non ti avevo risposto, mi dispiace ,non volevo essere cortese purtroppo e capitato !!
Grazie per essere entrata del gruppo dei miei sostenitori !!
Ti auguro buona giornata !!

Mersad said...

All the best to you and your family. Hope you get back on track quickly.

Together We Save said...

Hope graduation goes well.

Astro Galaxy said...

Congrats on your son's graduation!
The photo is really cute!
Take care