Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday's Fab Finds


How many of you have an Artfire account? What are your opinions of this site? any comparisons to others?
I think this is the third time I have started an Artfire account. I don't know why, I guess sometimes I just get stuck in a run and it's easier to tread along than to try and move ahead. I have been wanting to spread my wings and do more shops, it's just that it has taken me this long to learn about Etsy and how to run a shop there. It seems that I spend more time researching and networking than actual sale work on the shop. I am obviously missing the ball there, but I am having a hell of a time in the mean time, I am meeting a LOT of great people and I am enjoying all of that. But I think it's time to try something new and seeing that Artfire.com keeps popping up I thought I'd go ahead and try that route, I was just hoping on some feedback. Some way to get hints upfront. Once I learn more about it I will blog it. after all that's what this blog is about - sharing what I learn as I go along.
Thanks to all that share!!

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I really like artfire so far. I haven't had a ton of sales there yet - but I think that the staff there is much more responsive and helpful than those over at etsy...