Thursday, April 2, 2009





What is IrfanView?

IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.

It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.

IrfanView is trying to create new and/or interesting features in its own way, unlike some other graphic viewers, whose whole "creativity" is based on feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogs from ACDSee and/or IrfanView! (for example: XnView has been stealing/cloning features and whole dialogs from IrfanView, for 8+ years).

IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple (animated) GIF support.
One of the first graphic viewers WORLDWIDE with Multipage TIF support.
The first graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple ICO support.

My husband showed this to me. When he explained it to me, I just gave the usual…Oh! That sounds so-o interesting. But then I decided to go ahead and download the program since it was free and see what it was all about. Believe it or not he was soo right! This is such a great – and simple – program. I use it for almost all my photos because it does such great things and is SO-O-O easy to learn and use. Really…try it at www.irfanview.com - remember…it’s free and VERY easy to learn and use! I like it so much I paid for the “pro” version.

So as usual I need to let everyone reading this technical tips part of my blog to understand that anything I tell you about are things that he uses all the time in his business so I feel that they must really be good but you must use at your own discretion. Also, he wants everyone to know that this is not a cheap plug for Irfanview, but if you ever thought this kind of stuff was too difficult to use and or learn you will be surprised!
Try this program and share the site with others. It is really super! ENJOY!!
www.irfanview.com

No comments: