Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have been Tagged by Karen of Crystal Velvet Weddings. Karen Clark is a Tiara, jewellery and wedding accessories designer and creator based in South Cave, East Yorkshire. Her online store is www.crystalvelvet.co.uk.
Thank so much Karen for picking me!!!

The rules are:
1. Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Do the lists of 8.
3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged!

Here we go....

This tag is the eights:
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. My sons graduation and having dinner out with the family.
2. Summer camp with my Boy Scout Crew.
3. Using my Birthday invitation to go to Disney's Animal Kingdom for the day with my husband!
4. Every day I look forward to 10:00pm, that's when I turn off for the day and relax
5. Finishing the reconstruction of our shower
6. After being layed off for 3 months and getting a new job I can't wait for pay day!
7. Seeing Star Trek at the movies
8. Seeing how my son deals with college and growing into adulthood.

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Went for a morning run
2. Feed the birds and the squirrels
3. tore out the old shower with my husband (any excuse to get me in the shower - lol)
4. took a very long nap while it rained
5. made dinner
6. took and evening walk with my mom
7. checked emails, online stores and blogs
8. relaxed with my kitty's watching TV

Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Have more patience
2. Take a long vacation and take my husband to Italy
3. Draw
4. Be more social and witty
5. Financially support my Boy Scout Crew so we can do more campouts and less fundraisers
6. finish projects in a timely manner
7. come up with a WOW invention that everyone would need
8. fly

Eight Shows I watch:
1. Friends (luckily they still show it sometimes (I never got to see the whole series because I was out of states)
2. Charmed (ditto)
3. Will and Grace (ditto)
4. Heroes
5. anything HGTV
6. Three and a Half Men
7. Fashion Show and Project Runway
8. Food Network: Ace of Cakes

Eight Blogs I'm going to Tag:
1. gaffergirls ARE GAFFERGLASSUSA
2. YUKA
3. BOHEMIAN CHIC.
4. sassyglassdesigns
5. Allover Art
6. Fabulous Fun Finds
7. glassymom to you!
8. Pamwares

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS...
HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY
mona & the girls

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tag.

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Great to find out more about you!